Sahalie / poor customer service

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Buyers beware! This company has an incredibly rude and inefficient customer service department. Who knows what's going on in the warehouse! There seems to be a fundamental lack of concern regarding the product delivery process. I placed an internet order on Friday afternoon and as of the following Thursday, this order has still not shipped from their warehouse. Three telephone inquiries and one email customer service inquiry have not solved this issue. The email inquiry has not even been answered by their customer service department. Each time I call they indicate that the product is boxed and ready to ship, but it has not shipped. Each time I am assured it will ship that day but it does not. I was promised expedited shipping after my second telephone inquiry. After discovering the product had still not shipped I called again the next day. This time I was told that I could not have expedited shipping because I had not paid for it. I asked to cancel the order because I am really disgusted and no longer interested in receiving the product. I was told that the order is impossible to cancel because it is in the warehouse. Long story short, I am in a catch 22 position. I can't get the product and I can't cancel the order. I will never order from Sahalie again.

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009

Dear Unhappy 1,
    We read with regret your experience shopping with our company Sahalie. Sahalie’s goal is to provide our customers with quality customer service. From your posting we've failed to provide this to you and your order and we apologize. Like you, we want to know what happened. Not only to help you, but to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Please contact us by email at feedback@sahalie.com and include your order number, or a way to contact you directly. We will get back to you promptly. We promise. In the meantime, our deepest apologies for not providing you with the service you needed and deserve. We hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Sahalie/feedback@sahalie.com

• 3s
      20th of Sep, 2009

I wonder if this was resolved for this customer. They've sent me the wrong size 3 times and have made me pay the return shipping. So, now I have no item and it cost me money. I've sent them feedback - several times - without any resolution to this problem. STAY AWAY FROM SAHALIE!