Sahalierewards scam

To say that I am angry is an understatement. I, too, have been scammed by Sahalie for the 14.95 per month. When I called Encore Marketing, they said that I knowing signed up for the rewards program on a 30 day trial, checked the box, and when I didn't cancel, they began billing me 14.95 per month. This has been going on for the past 10 months. First, I do not remember signing up for anything, and if I did, it was grossly misleading because I would NEVER knowingly sign up for an automatic monthly deduction for something that I get no benefit from. Sahalie should be ashamed that they have partnered with this company and scammed their customers this way. In my eyes, they stole from me - - it is theft, pure and simple. I will no longer order from Sahalie because I cannot trust them. This is a shame because I have spent thousands of dollars there over last couple of years and I have been a fan of their merchandise. In fact, I am wearing a Smith Rock Tee as I write this. I hope the 150.00 that they stole from me is worth it to them...since they lost a loyal customer for life.

Furious,
Mike B.

Mi

Comments

• Vo
      Jul 26, 2009

Be sure to call the number on your credit card statement and cancel, and demand a refund of the charges. I was able to get 6 of my 10 months of charges refunded. I accept the $60 of erroneous charges because of my stupidity in not noticing the charges. Of course, I order so much stuff from Sahalie it never raised any flags to see their name on the bill.

This scam is theft, and I am bitterly disappointed that a company with such unique products would steal from me. I will never order from Sahalie again. Never.

• St
      Jan 26, 2010

They are charging 14.95 to your Credit card every month for a service that I never agreed to, and I have never heard a word about it after I unknowingly joined. The only rewards are going to them. I would never have agreed to the charge, I'm just a working individual, and I don't have 15.00 to throw away. And after months of paying have never heard from them.
    What can this Complains board do? Do we need to go to some other agency?
    Sahalie needs to publicly apologize and reimburse the money for this Scam! Or we should all stop doing business with them.

Jul 09, 2010

Sahalie is charging for their rewards program, but not disclosing the amount until you get to page 8000 of their rules. They are 14.95 monthly. I have never heard of such a thing. They wouldn't even refund me the 14.95 for the month I canceled. Told me I could have 14.95 off my next purchase. I reported them American Express and was refunded through them for the few months I neglected to check my bill. Boy, what a sneaky and despicable company. Will never purchase from them again - spread the word.