Sahalie / shipping

United States Review updated:
I ordered 2 items (same item, 2 colors) on 12/9/2008. Both items were in stock when I ordered according to the website. After a week, and they still hadn't shipped, I tried to call and could never get through, so I finally sent an email to their customer service with my concerns about my items not shipping, needing them by Christmas, and not being able to get through on their phone line. I got back a standard form email the next day thanking for my business and they are working on my order. Not one concern or question answered. I called on Thurs 12/18, and was told that one item had shipped on 12/17 and the other would be shipping that day. I did get the first item on Fri, 12/19. On Sat, 12/20, the second item still had not shipped, so I called and with much persistence finally got past the "we can't handle your call now message" and got put in the on hold queue for about 25 minutes. when I finally got a real person, she told me that she couldn't cancel my order. And when I asked what they were doing for customers with issues such as mine, she offered nothing. When I pressed the issue, she 'offered' free S&H. woo hoo. Today, I called back as the item still hasn't shipped, and after about a 15 min hold, I got a pleasant cs rep who did tell me that they seriously underestimated their staffing, and they are having a lot of issues around warehouse/shipping and their online information is updated only sporadically as they have the computer personnel working in the warehouses trying to get orders filled. She did cancel my order and did sound genuinely apologetic. But, that is not enough for me to ever use this company again.
Co

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Apr, 2012
What a joke... The shipping from Sahalie is a completely a joke. 2-3 weeks for shipping!!! customer service is the worst I have spoken to in a long time - they should have an in-service from Nordstrom or even Kohls! No apologies for delayed items. I will never shop with them again and I will be sharing this with my friends as well! BOOO SAHALIE!

Sahalie Logo Sahalie