Safestyle UK / Harrasment

1 Gosport Bradford, United Kingdom

Got a quote from a few different companies, safestyle included, Safestyle were just the cheapest (not by a lot). Agreed to get the work done and signed the contract after they rang me constantly for over a week. Had the surveyor around and found that the bay window had dropped and got a call from safestyle they deemed it unsafe to do the work. Other companies did not have a problem with this I might add, as its a common thing with old windows that do not have supports. Anyway they canceled my contract, which they were entitled to do under one of the clauses. I had no problem with this until a week later I started getting calls from them daily asking if i still wanted my windows done. After telling them several times no, not interested I started getting very annoyed. Got very annoyed explaining to them they canceled my contract which no one seemed to know about even though i have it in writing. In a nutshell I am still today recieving calls from safestyle as they are completely clueless and seem to be adopting a bully tactic. No one seems to know what the other is doing. Quite possibly the worst service I have ever received. I highly recommend not using them at all, utter tosh.

Ke