Safestyle UK — Harassment
Safestyle offered myself and my husband a no obligation quotation for our windows. After coming to our home to give us a quotation, they walked out without providing one as our son was too noisy for them. They then rang us and asked if there would be a time when our son would not be home so they could come back and do a quotation. Our son is two years old so I told them no and to take our number off their phone list. Since then they have bombarded us with calls and have been told over and over to remove our number from their list and never call again, unfortunately the calls just keep coming. We are now sick of their calls and as no number appears when they call are unsure whether to answer our phone or not. I have told them to stop harassing us but they just keep calling.
More Safestyle UK Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK - Window fitted to lounge
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.