Safestyle UKHarassment

P

Safestyle offered myself and my husband a no obligation quotation for our windows. After coming to our home to give us a quotation, they walked out without providing one as our son was too noisy for them. They then rang us and asked if there would be a time when our son would not be home so they could come back and do a quotation. Our son is two years old so I told them no and to take our number off their phone list. Since then they have bombarded us with calls and have been told over and over to remove our number from their list and never call again, unfortunately the calls just keep coming. We are now sick of their calls and as no number appears when they call are unsure whether to answer our phone or not. I have told them to stop harassing us but they just keep calling.

• Be
    Belinday9 Nov 26, 2015

I have had the same problem with safestyle, I had two quotes was messed about over 2 years, even though I had Windows
    Fitted in the end by a local company at a lot cheaper price& have advised safestyle of this they still keep ringing.
    They are totally incompetent a complete bunch of Cowboys, don't go near them!!!

• Pc
    PC Falmouth Feb 26, 2019

It is now 2019, and they have not improved. I have never had quotes or anything else from them but they won't stop phoning me. I have now pointed out that it is illegal to make unsolicited contact, and that I will pursue this from a legal standpoint. Now I just have to find out how to do that!!!

• Ip
    I put my name in here then Sep 11, 2019

I never actually used Safestyle, only opting for small local contractors - whose work I had seen for Myself and were council approved with recommendations. So this post relates to Safestyle commission paid door-to-door reps in my location. One little chap kept harassing us for months, despite a very clear no cold calling sign. The manager of their branch obtained our number too and started to phone us persistently (basically the last straw for me). When I explained I had read hundreds of negative customer reviews online and was not interested in Safestyles service at any reduced cost, he became belligerent. I ended the call hanging up on him because he would just not take "no" for an answer. In the following weeks, even more reps appeared at our door. They were actually more frequent than local Jehovah witnesses! I lost my temper and asked one particular little 'junkie looking' individual "if he thought our NO cold calling sign was there just for fun" ? Next thing I know, this little rep with rotten teeth is standing at the bottom of our steps with his obese district manager, a fat bloke screaming obscenities up at my window, along with playground taunts such as "come down here and say that!?". It was all quite surreal, I'm in my 40's, last time I experienced anything like that was probably in secondary school. You expect to experience such behaviour outside nightclubs with drunken revellers, not on your own doorstep from salesmen. I contemplated phoning the police but opted not to waste police time and simply laugh at them from my window instead. It is not often sales reps make physical threats outside properties but as Safestyle are known for high pressure sales and aggressive reps, I thought I would share my own Safestyle experience here. This is an unprofessional min-wage employment company I would never use or recommend. This company are only worth laughing at. Laugh hard at their reps when they cold call on your property. They know no boundaries and are very arrogant, they only deserve total mockery for their sales reps ridiculous conduct.

• Ip
    I put my name in here then Sep 11, 2019

I advise the poster of the initial complaint to buy a cold call blocking phone, with screening tech. They cost the same as regular landline phones now. You can block area codes or individual numbers, if you screen calls, your phone will not even ring when unscrupulous companies like SafeStyle bother you all day. You can even use these landline phones like a smartphone and only have people on your contacts list be able to ring through.