Safecart.com*software / overcharge and frozen computer/can't contact the company

1 1827 Fort StreetVictoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

This company advertises software to fix your computer and states they will only charge $9.95, instead they charge $39.94 and it freezes up the computer.

When you try to call or contact them they do not answer their phone ... automated answering service just plants you on hold. They do not answer emails with complaints.

I am in the process of getting Discover Card involved ... help with disputing the charge. The products I bought:
RegCure
ParetoLogic Privacy Controls

I found the following address and wrote to them but they did not reply in any way.
ParetoLogic Inc.,
1827 Fort Street,
Victoria, BC
V8R1J6
Canada

Following is a list of partner companies ... beware of them as well:
Partners List

* ClickHere2Network
* CoGen Media
* CommTouch
* CompUSA
* Fed. Harley-Davidson Clubs (EU)
* Flexera

* TTAsia
* West Coast Labs
* WorthyDeal
* XIT Distributing

Comments

• Da
      10th of Mar, 2011

I need to download Pareto Logic which I paid for Registry Clean-up my e-mail is ardt2007@sbcglobal.net I need the KEY No.
    My name is Daniel J. Taibo live in Richmond, Texas 77407

28th of Oct, 2011

the same here I bought driver manager software from them and it crashed 2 of my computers within minutes of being installed.

11th of Sep, 2012

The same for me - I got a technician from "iIdia" or "Pakistan" . . . some outsourced employee to help me download . . . and at the same time he was downloading the software he was harassing me to buy a yearly plan - I said harassing me because I told him repeatedly that I wanted to think about it and did not want to buy it now - he kept on and on and would not let me get a word in - I was so frustrated that I hung up on him while he was still connected to my computer - when I turned on my computer again, I was unable to get internet, many things were gone and I knew this guy did it because it happened immediately - I had to bring my hard drive to Staples who told me there was a virus, etc. - this cost me $200.00. Christiane in Torrance, California.