SABC / TV Licences / over charge, incorrect billing
I have been attempting to get them to allocate my payments correctly towards my TV Licence for some time now without any success. I was advised that a bank statement is not a valid proof of payment which does not make sense as this is the highest rank of proof of payment and when I check my statements my balances does not make sense, it is so high that it seems like the monthly installment, yearly installment and my payments towards the licence is added instead of being updated correctly. I pay my TV licence yearly and as per my knowledge my next payment should only be due in 2018 however all my communication with them and the law firm they handed me over to ignores my correspondence to have this matter resolved. How am I to confidently pay my TV Licence when this is the problems I will have to deal with.
More SABC / TV Licences Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties