Ryobi Tools / battery operated accessories
This year I have purchased the following Ryobi products from Home depot.
2 Hand Held Skills Saws -all Plug in
1 Sander- Plug in
1 Jig Saw - Plug in
1 Battery operated saw
1 Battery operated Drill 18 volts
2 Battery Chargers for 18 Volt Battery
The plug in items work fine.
The battery Items must have defects because they will stay charged. Example; the Handheld Drill once the battery has been charged, it will lose power after drilling in two screws( Not Good)
The Handheld Battery skill saw will not hold charge long enough to cut through one piece of 2 by four.( Not Good).
All of these items were purchased new . All battery charge items have defects and will not hold charges.
I would like to return these items and replace them with all electric plug in items.
Your response is appreciated
More Ryobi Tools Complaints & Reviews
- Ryobi - weedeater that doesn't work 
- Ryobi - inferior quality good
- RYOBI 4 Cycle Trimmer - shoddy product 
- Ryobi - this has been the worst purchase I ever made so far
- Ryobi Tools - warranty service
- Ryobi Tools - 38" battery powers 48v riding lawn mower doesn't move in forward or reverse
- Ryobi Tools - repairs / customer service
- Ryobi Tools - gas jet fan blower - ry25axb
- Ryobi Tools - multi-tool package
- Ryobi Tools - ryobi ry141900 pressure washer part unavailable.