Russ Darrow Kia - Waukesha, WI / Warranty service!
It is my opinion that Russ Darrow Kia of Waukesha will likely go by the way of some other Kia dealers in the Milwaukee, WI area and else where... OUT OF BUSINESS. I recently had problems that surfaced with the air conditioner on my 2003 Kia Sedona following a warranty visit for the same repair. The service writer sent me directly to a toll free number for Kia (they don't even try to remedy these issues within the dealership) which resulted in an effort by the manufacture to try to convince me to spend over ($100.00) to help find what if anything they might have done to create the problem. Give me a break!
I'll have the air conditioner fixed somewhere else and certainly never purchase or recommend any Kia vehicle to anyone.
More Russ Darrow Kia - Waukesha, WI Complaints & Reviews
- Russ Darrow Mazda - They lie like rugs! 
- Russ Darrow - cheated me on price 
- Russ Darrow Honda - Deceptive Practices 
- Russ Darrow Mazda - Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks 
- Russ Darrow - Advertising
- Russ Darrow Group - applying for credit
- Russ Darrow KIA - car is a lemon and service less than desirable.
- Russ Darrow - Running my credit at each location
- Russ Darrow Super Store Appleton - Over Charged 
- Russ Darrow Car Group - Bad company