RushMyPassport.com / Credit Card Charged and No Passport
I googled to renew my passport on line. I went to Rush My Passport and everything looked legitimate and the fees reasonable so I proceeded with my passport renewal. I followed all the prompts, provided credit card information and then I was sent to the final step to download the pdf forms and to provide authorization to the company to expedite my passport processing. No such authorization was provided, but my credit card was charged $159.99, higher fees than indicated on their website. I made a dozen phone calls and close to dozen emails concerning my charges without a finalized application for the passport renewal. I was provided with a runaway and a refund form. By the time they finally got back with me regarding the refund, it was past their refund policy!!! No refund was provided and no passport was renewed!! I wish that I had done more research on this company prior to proceeding, but I never authorized them to process my application and to charge my card, but they did anyhow. This is a total SCAM!!! Do not use Rush My Passport!!! Go directly through the State Department, plus it is less costly
More RushMyPassport.com Complaints & Reviews
- RushMyPassport.com - Fraud 
- RushMyPassport.com - Took my money, did not provide service 
- RushMyPassport.com - lack of full refund 
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport 
- Rushmypassport.com / Expeditedtravel.com - Unethical business practices 
- RushMyPassport.com - Expediting Passport
- RushMyPassport.com - No refund so far
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport fiasco!
- RushMyPassport.com - Charged my credit card $200 for a service they never performed!
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit card charged for a service I did not use