Rush Card / unauthorized charge

1 United States

I signed up for Rush Card about 2 or 3 years ago and of course I was happy with them, I actually did use my Rush Card one-time and it was for a 1 week trial period for a service online. I tried it out for a day, it sucked and cancelled the service the next day. Guess what, there was about 4 Unauthorized transactions that equaled to about over $100.00, Rush Card told me to call merchant and when I called merchant several times and I left several messages with the merchant at least once a day, and guess what, no return phone call. I knew something was fishy so I called Rush Card, cancelled my card and they sent me Replacement card which I am cool with. They said 60 - 90 days, come on, I provided proof and everything so they can send them VISA to check on it and said it was valid. Now, I will definitely not sign up for so called trial periods unless I call it physically over the phone to try it. They told me that, they provided a valid CVS #, come on. any fraudulant company can steal c/c information now which is called IDENTITY FRAUD, I am going to call VISA and ask them to provide proof of any signed documents or agreements, and if they can't provide it, I can get my relative whom is a lawyer to sue VISA.

Kv