Rural King / personnel
On july 16, 2008 around three in the afternoon, i visited the rural king store on Fort Campbell Blvd in Clarksville, TN. I went there to find out how to put together a hackmore. I asked a salespertson (male) if he would show me how to put it together. I kept asking him questions and finally he said "Maybe I should get my wife in here to show you. She only charges 25.00 an hour." I left the store. I will not be back and I will tell everyone that wants to know why i will not be back.
More Rural King Complaints & Reviews
- Rural King - rural king credit card
- Rural King - denial of a job 
- Rural King - rule king credit card
- Rural King - rude 
- Rural King - shelf price not cost of item 
- Rural King - incompetent customer service
- Rural King - wrongful termination 
- Rural King - unauthorized credit card charge
- Rural King - internet postings
- Rural King - arrow commander chd1030 shed 10'x30'