Rural King / personnel

1 Clarksville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: tn

On july 16, 2008 around three in the afternoon, i visited the rural king store on Fort Campbell Blvd in Clarksville, TN. I went there to find out how to put together a hackmore. I asked a salespertson (male) if he would show me how to put it together. I kept asking him questions and finally he said "Maybe I should get my wife in here to show you. She only charges 25.00 an hour." I left the store. I will not be back and I will tell everyone that wants to know why i will not be back.

Ke

Comments

• Ti
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Rural King - Management
    ZEPHYRHILLS
    Florida

Johnathan the store manger is have sexual relations with jessica porter which works right under him and she is still married they have been seen coming out of mangers office with hair and clothes messed up

• Ky
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Rural King - Carpenter style: rk5733
    Marion
    Illinois

Bought these pants a little over a month ago and already have a tip down to the crouch. Unwearable. Size 38w - 30L would like a new pair to replace them or my money back
    880 Galneer st vienna, IL 62995 I always shop and buy rural king products but these pants were unacceptable!

• Do

9th of Sep, 2018
    Rural King - Hand gun purchase
    Crystal river
    Florida

I bought a Smith & Wesson mp .22 from patriot guns specifically because your store in crystal river Florida would not allow my 15 year old daughter to hold an unloaded hand gun in my presence to see if it fit her small hands. Might I add she has been shooting since she was 8 and knows more about guns than your staff.

• Tr
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Rural King - Online ordering

Placed an ordered on line, waited 10 days, status always said still processing. Then just recieved a email saying one of the items I ordered was out of stock so they canceled my whole order. Never order online from them.

• Co
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Rural King - Rebate Center
    FLOYDS KNOBS
    Indiana

I have call 5 time and no answer I have left a message about every time and response I'm try to get my rebate that they declined that's a store manager said they had to honor so I'm try to get my rebate figured out but no one wants to answer or call me back I don't know what else to do.