Ruby Tuesday / takeout order and overcharge.
This is the forth time I have gone to the Ruby Tuesday store #5275 in Mentor, Ohio to get takeout and they have messed up the order and over charged me. The first time we called in the order and went there at the designated time the individual told us to pick it up and the order was not even placed. After I placed it and went home to eat it, it was the wrong burger. The next three times including tonight January 1, 2018 went to bar to place order for the smokehouse burgers, got the order, went home to eat dinner with the family and no smokehouse burgers. All of them were regular cheeseburgers. After going online tonight to look at the menu including prices, they have been ripping me off! They have charging me for the smokehouse burgers that I have ordering and giving me cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers are cheaper. That is four times they have been over charging me! I am done with this establishment unless something is done about this!
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - the manager paul
- Ruby Tuesday - manager
- Ruby Tuesday - unethical behavior: was not spoken to or acknowledged
- Ruby Tuesday - queso and chip
- Ruby Tuesday - dangerous for customers