Ruby Tuesdayservice complaint

I work 3rd shift and usually get a salad to go and arrive at 930 pm. Last night I did the same and when I walked in I noticed customers at the bar and at tables. The hostess imediately informed they were closed early because of Mother's day? How can the place be closed with people still in the establishment and the doors unlocked? I observed that the salad bar was still intact and they were getting ready to break it down. I asked politley if I can grab a salad to go.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fishkill, NYIt would have taken no more than 5 minutes to grab my favorite item and depart. They wouldn't even accommodate that. I travel 45 minutes to work with no restaurants in my path, but I can guarantee I won't be left without a meal for my third shift job again. I use to frequent your establishment at least 4 times a week. Never had a problem, can't understand why you had people at the register, people working in the place, and your employees couldn't let me grab a salad to go? Great customer service, it showed me how much you value customers. I definitely won't be back after being treated like this.

Er