Royal Caribbean Internationalquestionable behavior-cabin attendant

Janet kennerly — enchantment of the seas
Reservation #7697318 — sailing date-4/28/17
Cabin # 7118
Cabin attendant — anthony lincoln

We have sailed with rccl several times — adventure, explorer, freedom, voyager, majesty, oasis and the latest-enchantment.
We are platinum members of the crown & anchor society.

Suspicious occurances which I did not appreciate:
(1) I always make sure my safe is locked when I leave my cabin because that is where I keep my passport, credit cards, cash etc when I leave the room. I came back to our cabin 7118 after dinner (4/29) and found my safe open and the doors where the safe is open. I checked my cash and to be sure everything was there and found nothing missing, however, I found this to be strange as this had never happened before.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cleveland, OH(2) on the day we were to leave the ship (5/1) we went to the windjammer at 0630 and returned to our state room approximately 0730 to complete packing. We found anthony had entered the room, made up the bed. I did not appreciate that because all of my personal items were out and especially my purse which, again, contained all of my money, and all listed above. No state room attendent had ever entered our room before all of our luggage was out. Mr. Lincoln was a couple of cabins down when we left for breakfast so he knew we'd left the cabin. I have notified my credit card (Discover) and my bank for the atm card in addition to all the credit reporting agents of possible fraudulant charges which may appear in the future or attempts to open credit in my name due to possible stealing of my information!!! Mr. Lincoln was polite and did attend to all of our requests in a timely manner. We did give him a generous tip however in light of the above-named occurrences I did not trust him because now a days people are stealing your information and selling it!
We love rccl and will continue sailing with rccl.

Jk