Royal Caribbean International / toxic fumes
We booked a cruise directly with RCI, instead we ended up in a reconditioning/construction zone. Imagine being on a cruise ship, for a well-needed vacation, that you paid good money for, and you end up being in TOXIC FUMES for approximately 7 days of your cruise. We went through paint scraping, painting (marine-based paint), tearing down of walls, putting up walls with SPRAYED ON GLUE (maintenance workers wore respirators), the tearing up and putting down rugs in our entire stateroom area! All this with NO FANS and NO VENTILATION.
We all had dull headaches, flu-like symtoms, not to mention we were all cranky.
Areas were closed off, we constantly had to use the elevators to go up and down to cross over mid-ship.
The fumes were in the hallways, elevators, our stateroom area, even the dining area!
AND WE PAID FOR THIS!!!
More Royal Caribbean International Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - employee: niko bryan ligon
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - air2sea
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - cancellation of cruise
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - reservations 9026759 & 9024322 sailing 03/14/18 vision of the seas
- Royal Caribbean - reservations and customer service e