Royal Caribbean Cruises / denied boarding
11 days prior to sailing RCCL contacts our family to say that they are not going to allow our son to go on cruise because of a policy violation from a prior cruise last summer. My son is age 25 and was involved in a altercation on a prior cruise. While we felt the other party was the instigator both parties were held equally to blame. The situation is done and over and in the past and now 8 months later just days before departure they cancel our entire Christmas vacation.
Our entire family has been loyal 20 year customers -and are at Diamond level and they call us today ruining our entire Christmas Holiday after everything is paid, airfare is non refundable. If this was such a concern then why were we not informed when we booked cruise... they have our loyalty numbers attached to everything and every record.
While I have serious issue with their decision after 19 cruises with never a problem and over $90, 000 paid to RCCL that they make a rash decision that my adult son is not suitable for cruising with them.
My children have grown up with this cruise line and they just throw 20 years of loyalty out the window...The other real issue is waiting until we have no way to make other holiday plans, losing our non refundable airfare and mistreating some of their most loyal customers in such a way that would shame any reaonable company who wants and depends on loyalty.
This is an absolute travesty of customer service and loyalty ... One small incident in 19 cruises and they hold it against us... we are so hurt and saddened by this very poor judgement on the part of RCCL.
To say we will never sail with RCCL is a gross understatement. For the rest of lives we wil speak negatively about this experience and do all we can to disuade others from ever using this cruise line.
CUSTOMER LOYALTY MEANS NOTHING TO THEM
More Royal Caribbean Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - change of itinerary of 16 day cruise sydney to hawaii 17 april 2019
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - deluxe beverage package for pregnant woman
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - gifts department
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - prize cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - unethical employee behavior