Roto-Rooter / poor service, rip-off artists
Had Roto-Rooter come out to fix a drip on the main shut-off in the house. After the 2nd day of waiting tech. came out to give a quote. Would not give one over the phone. Thats how they get you for their $39.99 estimate. Quoted me a total of #204.00 to replace packing at handle stem or $334.00 for a new shut-off valve. Stupid me took the lesser of the two evils. Two days later comes out and the only thing the plumber does is put 3 inches of Teflon Tape around the packing nut threads, reassembled, and was gone. Took him 15 minutes. I asked him why he did not pull the stem and replace the rubber washer or check the seat and he said that it was just fine. I was furious. What a joke. Highly unproffesional jerks. Gotta be the biggest rip-off artists in the nation.If you have a plumbing problem, at all costs, DO NOT USE ROTO-ROOTER. Attorney General and BBB are next to be reported to.
More Roto-Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - took advantage of my 76 year old mother!!
- Roto-Rooter Group - unethical behavior
- Roto Rooter - Price, no office support
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service - unethical practice 
- Roto Rooter - bonding insurance check