Roto Rooter / Plumbing
Two months ago our plumbing backed up. We called Roto Rooter to clear the line. Although we had a guarantee, Roto Rooter tried to charge us. Two days ago, our plumbing backed up again. Roto Rooter came out and supposedly cleared the line. We asked how much to scope the line. They said $99. We said no thanks. They offered to do it free. When they scoped the line, the scope could not clear the line they had supposedly cleared only two days ago. Eventually it pushed through. The person who scoped the line said there were a few small roots in the line, and that their solution would be to put in a new additional cleanout in the yard for $3800. We said no thanks. This morning our plumbing backed up again. Roto Rooter said they'd be charging us because of the few small roots they had found in the line, adding that they were not going to guarantee their work from only two days ago because of these few small roots.
Don't waste your money. These people are con artists.
More Roto Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter - Damaged our property 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work!