Roto Rooter / Damaged our property
Mr. Rooter located at 11122 E. 47th Ave., Denver, CO 80239 was called by our daughter to our home because of water dripping into the front entryway light fixture. They arrived over an hour later and the dripping had stopped. This was not an emergency.
They asked our daughter, who has no knowledge of plumbing or drywall, if they could open the ceiling beneath the tub to find the leak and she said yes. They proceeded to take their hammers and rip two gaping, ragged holes undermining the drywall in the surrounding areas (extensive damage).
The proper method is to cut holes with a sheetrock saw to minimize damage.
In my opinion they took advantage of our daughter's lack of knowledge of plumbing and drywall and were completely unprofessional.
The cost of plumbing repairs: $195.00. The cost of drywall repairs:up to $400.00 for a grand total of $595.00.
The owner has been contacted several times and adheres to her plumbers having done nothing wrong, paraphrasing, "I'm not losing money over this." She also asked if they had to give our daughter an IQ test. Insulting and unprofessional.
More Roto Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work! 
- Roto Rooter - Chicago - Caused $15k in damage and refused liability