Rotita / returns policy

China, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered about 6 items over £60 all of which are ridiculously too small and terrible quality. I have been in continuous email string with them about sending it back - this is the latest:

" Customers shall pay for return shipping fee back, and you could go to local post office and ask about shipping fee back to China. I am sure it's not cheap. So could u please consider keeping the item and have a partial refund?"

I want a full refund - why is this so difficult to do. I am afraid I pay for shipping and I still never get any refund.

An
Apr 27, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      28th of Apr, 2016

Hello. Do you have an email address for these people please. I have tried to complain but their website is not recognising my email address. How surprising!!
    I ordered a top in XL as I am normally a UK 14 and wanted it to be loose fitting. It says XL on the label but is more like a size UK 8. And VERY VERY poor quality. A waste of my hard earned money!!

• Be
      31st of May, 2018

I am trying to return a top that doesn't fit correctly and am not able to contact anyone. I called the 909-281-0551 last night 32 times, and always got a busy signal. I want to return this item and can't figure out how to do it.

• Be
      31st of May, 2018

@Bevington1 I want some answers

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2018

Ordered dress and swim suit. Dress was to be a solid color drape and dress..two different color and both fugly!! Swim suit was to have "boy legs" horrible SO SHORT! Nothing like the advertisement!

• Cy
      19th of Mar, 2019

I have ordered from Rotita's before and was more that pleased. This time I am equally pleased, with the exception I got the sizes of both dresses wrong and wondered how to exchange the two items and get the correct sizes. It would be nice just to have a number for just exhanges if nothing else. I'd really like to get things rolling as son as possible so i can get them both back.

• Cy
      19th of Mar, 2019

I have ordered from Rotita's before and was more than pleased. I am equally pleased now, with the exception, I got the sizes of both dresses wrong and don't know how to exchange the two items and also get the correct sizes back. It would be extremely helpful to have a phone number to explain the situtation so we could make a quick exchange, as I would be able to wear them when I had planned, for an event that is fast approaching.