Rotitanever received - do not order from this site

I placed two separate orders of two bikinis both at the end of February. One shipped a few days after I placed the order and it has been over 30 days and I have still not received it. The tracking information said it was out for delivery and then ended up in some random USPS facility and has not provided information since then. That was on March 16th. The second order was not even shipped until 30 days after the order was placed... and that one is not even picked up by the tracking information yet. It says it was shipped 7 days ago. It seems almost impossible to get any real information or help from the company. It appears to be a horribly run company - if not a scam.

Ut
Apr 04, 2016

Comments

• Le
      Apr 24, 2016

contact the better business bureau. They should not be allowed to get away with this. Also file with PayPal or credit card. Send screen shots of all of these complaints in an email to the bbb, PayPal and/ or credit card. Send an email to rotita along with all the complaints and tell them that everyone is filing a works class lawsuit against then. I don't know if it will help but it can't hurt. I was just getting ready to place a $200 order and several times I asked them questions and never got a response so I thought I'd do some research and came across this site of complaints. I don't know if you noticed but on their site they have excellent reviews on the listings. But even though seemed sketchy to me. I hope you get your money back I will be contacting the bbb myself to see what they have against them.