RoseGal / fraud!!

I received my order in reasonable time, but was extremely disappointed with the quality. I tried to call them, sent numerous emails, tried their live chat, but never ever got a response! So I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute, and only then someone from RoseGal finally emailed me! They asked for some pictures and after I provided them photos they agreed to give me a refund. I sent everything back and three weeks already passed and still no money. I smell a huge scam! Stay away from this terrible place!

Je
Mar 15, 2016

Comments

• Lw
      Apr 12, 2016

Same experience (I just wrote about mine). I also contacted them and got nowhere, also contacted my credit card company and got the same response you did-take photos. I didn't see how taking photos would result in anything but prolonging a process that would not end up in my favor. So I threw the 3 tops I bought away. If the sizing was the only issue, I would have sent the three tops (size XXL) to my 75-pound niece and they MIGHT have fit her but the quality was such garbage.

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Jess,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,