Roomstogo.com / damaged furniture
On April 12, 2008 at approximately 9:00 am, a RTG delivery driver parked a fully loaded 15-20 Ton truck on my concrete driveway to unload furniture. Although I met the driver as he was getting out of the truck and asked him to move the truck to the street for unloading, he replied it doesnt state unloading from the street on the sales order. I advised him the weight of the truck will damage a residential concrete driveway and he must move it immediately. His response to my second request to move the truck to the street was well, Im already here and continued to lower the lift and unload. On my third request, I demanded he move the truck immediately and if I hadn't seen his 8 or 9 year old daughter peek around from the back of the truck, would have likely handled the situation more aggressively. At that point I advised the driver I would be contacting Rooms to Go to which he replied go right ahead. As a direct result of the drivers negligence, the area of the driveway where the truck parked, has been broken, cracked, crushed and shifted. Each time it rains, the water seeps into the cracks weakening the foundation and causing further damage. Although SE Independent Delivery Services had their own contractor estimate $4000.00 to patch one section of the driveway, I was offered $1, 000.00 as compensation however my 6 estimates shows the actual cost of repairs range from $8, 061.00 to $ 13, 150.00.
More Roomstogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms to Go - Delivery
- Rooms to Go - Delivery/ setup
- Rooms to Go - Pillow Top Mattress Sinking, Again, Again, and Again!!!
- Rooms to Go - Delivery or should I say NON delivery
- Rooms to Go - delivery