Rooms To Go / fraudulent signature practice & refusal to refund for a product that's not even delivered
On Nov 19th of 2016, I purchased a kids bed frame at Rooms To Go in Brookshire, TX. I was asked to sign twice on an electronic pad. First was for "credit card payment". Then I was asked to sign again. The sales person, Emmanuel Gonzalez, said "this is for you to pick up, not for us to deliver"
I was supposed to pick up the bed frame on Nov 23rd. I took my daughter there, and she did not like the bed frame, so I decided NOT to pick up the bed frame, and to return it instead. However, the store manager (Vanessa Navarrete) told me that I have to pay 20% re-stocking fee. I have not even picked up the bed frame, how come the re-stocking fee? Where is the re-stocking? The store manager then said I had signed a "terms and conditions of sales contract" that specified re-stocking fee. Apparently, while they told me that my signature was for "picking up", they actually put my name on the "sales contract", which was never mentioned until now. Although they fraudulently put my signature onto a document what was never even mentioned, they insisted that the "sales contract" was valid, and I have to pay the re-stocking fee.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - customer service/financing/delivery
- Rooms To Go - dining room set order 2313284
- Rooms To Go - 11 month old two power recliners falling apart
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - bad customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - third time gray server damaged upon delivery