[Resolved] Rooms To Go / bed bug infestations

1 SAINT PETERSBURG, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased an adjustable bedframe from rooms to go and it was delivered on May18th. Within a couple weeks we started noticing red bites on our arms and face and legs. Then one night about 3am I found 2 bugs and I caught them and looked them up. Turned out to be bedbugs. I immediately called rooms to go in which we were told it wasnt there problem.

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018

Stuck4u, We caught your other posts and have requested more information. Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2018

@th051102, We caught your other post and have requested more info as well. Please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com as we definitely need to look into this.

St
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      26th of Jun, 2018

WOW that's unjustified as bed bugs are a problem from many countries. return the bed

• Th
      16th of Jul, 2018

I am having the same problem!!! I am very unhappy and paid cash for the entire bedroom set.

• Th
      16th of Jul, 2018

Called and they will be sending another bed, at the same time I now have to pay for exterminator!!! I want my money back