[Resolved] Rooms To Go / bed bug infestations
I purchased an adjustable bedframe from rooms to go and it was delivered on May18th. Within a couple weeks we started noticing red bites on our arms and face and legs. Then one night about 3am I found 2 bugs and I caught them and looked them up. Turned out to be bedbugs. I immediately called rooms to go in which we were told it wasnt there problem.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018
Stuck4u, We caught your other posts and have requested more information. Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2018
@th051102, We caught your other post and have requested more info as well. Please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com as we definitely need to look into this.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - deliver never made an attempt
- Rooms To Go - driver
- Rooms To Go - delivery of furniture purchased
- Rooms To Go - Delivery of furniture
- Rooms To Go - delivery and set up