[Resolved] Roman's Pizza — pizza
Yesterday i bought 3 pizza's from Romans in Mahikeng (the crossing shopping complex) A Small four in one, Large supreme and large peri peri chicken. The amount was around R197. We ate the small pizza in town and it was fine. We got home and our visitors arrived later. I offered everyone a slice of pizza. How embarrassing when we found that both large pizza's were raw. The dough was so raw that everyone left their pizza after the first bite. How can Romans charge so much money and give you raw pizza?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Roman's Pizza Customer Care's Response · Sep 10, 2018
We have received all your feedback and have escalated to the store owner who will contact you as soon as possible.
More Roman's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Romans Pizza - no wonder roman's doesn't respond 
- Roman's Pizza - serious complaint 
- [Resolved] Roman's Pizza - hazardous object in our pizza and bad customer care
- Romans Pizza - the service
- Roman's Pizza - customer service
- Roman's Pizza - chef salad
- Roman's Pizza - unhappy with pizza
- Roman's Pizza - service and products
- [Resolved] Romans Pizza - poor service
- Roman's Pizza Glengarry - service