Rodale Books / Scam
I ordered a book from Rodale Books a couple of months ago, came as requested and I paid for the book. Today I received two (not just one, but two) unsolicited books! I did not want the books, did not order the books and sure as heck am not going to pay for the stupid books. Unfortunately, you can return the unsolicited books by printing a return label (generic) from online and PAY THE SHIPPING!! I'm not paying the idiots for anything. I am contacting an attorney if I give the run around when calling the only number found online tomorrow. If there are any problems as have been reported all across the internet, I will be contacting the PA Attorney General's office, the USPS and I will inquire with the Texas Attorney General's office as well!
I see that there was a class action lawsuit started clear back in 2005 for this very thing! This apparently is not anything new for these people.
Do NOT buy anything from them. Once they get your information, you are unsuspectingly in deep with no way out. RUN AWAY!!
More Rodale Books Complaints & Reviews
- Hearst Magazines - Subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - Scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of O at Home Magazine subscription 
- THE HEARST CORP - Being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst magazines/goodhousekeeping - receiving threating letters & bill for a magazine I never order or received 
- Hearst Communications - food network and good housekeeping magazines
- Hearst Communications - email rec's today
- Hearst Communications - magazine subscription I didn't agree to
- Hearst Corporation - telephone solicitation for magazine subscriptions / renewals
- Hearst - country living subscription