RMCS / my cell number changed to contract without my will1

PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 27723972100

Rmcs changed my prepaid number to contract without my concern in 2008 through jet store. I tried many times to cancel it but without success and I just give up until nw.
But after 4full years no change nw I want help that can force rmcs to change my number to a prepaid. even vodacom cant cancel it.
Nw you are my last hope.

Pa
Mar 3, 2014

Comments

14th of Jul, 2014

I am so angry and disappointed at RMCS. I don't even know how I got into a CONTRACT with RMCS. Last year 2013 -08-01) my phone just switched from Prepaid to CONTRACT which i havent even signed for or approved. Called Vodacom but they cant do anything and gave me RMCS's numbers. I cant even get through when calling RMCS the phone just rings and rings. I even wonder how they got hold of my details. I want my number to be converted back to PREPAID. My cell number 072 11 58410

• Mz
      1st of Oct, 2015

I am so disappointed that I can't login to facebook or whatsapp now, I called Cell C and they told me that I must call you because the contract is from you RMCS.Can you please help me with phone settings so that I can have Social Networks downloaded on this number 084 448 3363.I am Timothy Sezila

• Nh
      5th of Aug, 2016

My name is Nonhlanhla Mdanda I recently find out by Vodacom that I've been registered to RMCS but through my knowledge I never even once I joined to be on CONTRACT all along I was on Prepaid and this ppl of RMCS changed me. Would you please change the inconvenient you made on my name. . Please do all the cancellation because Iam not interested on you, My number is 0822927315 and I don't have any accounts with Jet/Edgars that links to you.

• Mo
      10th of May, 2018

Is it even legal to just change my number to contract without my approval? pls change my number to prepaid 0721767612

• Di
      15th of Jun, 2018

@Move Trevor Mathebula Hey Trevor where u able to cancel the contract as I'm having the same issue

• Li
      7th of Sep, 2018

Did any of you sort out your problems. Vodacom told me they have so many clients coming in daily with the same complain as above. We have to stand together and get this sorted out. I am also on contract without my permission. I do not even work and have no income.
    Please let us know if you get any assistance to sort out this huge problem.

Regards