Ritz Camera / Ordering lies

I am a us military member and i was so excited to order my new GPS for my motorcycle at a great price (order #2687104 and # 1110556) The web site said it was "In Stock" so after i ordered it i recieved a email saying there was a pronlem with my order and asked me to please call to correct the matter and thats what i did . I was still excited about my order becouse the email only listed 3 possable problems which i new i could fix over the phone. So i called tslked to a man with thick accent and thus is when my excitment was shattered. After giving him my information then put in hold for 5 min the man comes back on the phone and says ".Sorry the company has discontinued this item? Bam ! I voudnt believe it whst a major disspointment. You would think you would not offer it and also list it as "IN Stock" if it wasnt available . To make thinks twice as bad i ordered it agsin from anither so cslled company called boaters world and it turns out you guys are all the same companyWow how stupid and disapointed am i! Extremly!! So this is what im going to do tommorow Monday Dec 13 2010 im going to contact the military exchange and ask them to shut you guys down from there web site. Im also going to post as many hate maiks on every forum i csn find about ritz camera scam. I am also going to send the president of rirz camera a certified letter explsing why you shoudnt treat the us military like this getting peoples hopes up and dlsming the door in there face. My contact email is gregg.blevins@yahoo.com If you would like to correct this issue but i really hsve doughts that a giant company like Ritz gives a ### about obe us military customer thanks Merry Christmas.

Comments

19th of Jun, 2011

Stop shopping online, pay your sales tax and we may survive this economic slump. You want customer service go into a store and talk to a customer service rep. That's what you pay for at a store.