Rite Aid Store 1892 / they don't know what there doing

Colquitt, GA, United States Review updated:
This store needs serious help. All there new employees are very unfriendly and a bunch of idiots. This store made a bad decision when they got rid of there old help. They need them back and several people in Colquitt are swithching to the other pharmacy in that town because who wants to shop at a store where all the employees are dumb as a box of rocks.

Comments

Ki
  10th of Sep, 2008
I totally agree with that! They have lost there minds!
Sw
  11th of Sep, 2008
I know, Rite Aid in Colquitt is going down fast. I hate the new employees. I agree they need to hire back there old help or either close the store for good.
Me
  11th of Sep, 2008
I honestly think that Rite Aid is racist. I went in that store the other day and it looks like they fired all there white employees and kept the black ones. I'm not racist, Please don't be offended by my reply, but I think everyone should be treated fairly.
Di
  12th of Sep, 2008
I would like to contact all owners of stores leased by RITE AID.
The management is totally incompetent and will drive the company to a ditch. The other two companies, CVS and Welgreen, with a comparable number of stores, the same kind of merchandise, the same price range, make ten times more money per year. The top management of RITE AID Is clearly incapable of running the company. From advertisement to store policies, they do an extremely poor job.
OWNERS we have invested our life savings in those stores. We have a big stake on this, bigger than the shareholders who can sell their shares with just a phone call (and they are doing so in droves.)

Call me at 301-229-5559, or fax at 301-229-4080, or e-mail at
dkous@comcast.net, or write to:
Dr. D. G. Kousoulas
6252 Clearwood Road
Bethesda. Maryland 20817
Ki
  24th of Sep, 2008
This store is getting worse and worse. I really dislike all the employees and I've moved all my business elsewhere. The pharmacy never has your prescriptions ready on time and the employees act like there all on drugs.

Rite Aid Corporation Logo Rite Aid Corporation