Rite Aid / pharmacy hours

1 KSacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-366-1377

The store hours for the Rite Aid Pharmacy on Kiefer Blvd. are misleading. The sign outside the door to the store reads Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm. So are they closed on the weekends?? NO! You have to go to the other side of the front door to see that they close on the weekends at 6pm. Totally confusing and misleading. Who would think that a store within a store would have TWO signs with their hours on them? Not me! PLUS: I called their 24-hour answering recording and it says the closing time is 10pm. Yes, I take medication for my blood pressure, but that didn't happen to be the prescription I was out of. I've been a good customer of theirs for years, but I'm done with them.

La

Comments

• On
      25th of Feb, 2010

drugmonkeyrph@gmail.com This is David Stanley Monroe a pharmacist with Rite-Aid. Email him your complaint as he has corporate's ear.

• St
      17th of May, 2010

The pharm tech environment is terrible. Pharmacist manager sits around reading magazines and doing scratch offs until shes absolutely needed to Q@A. They hire drug addict techs(before they started the drug testing) who rob them blind and the clueless pharmacist manager could care less. They treat the ones with integrity like crap until the point of resignation. This is the worse company I've ever ever worked for not to mention the worst paying job.