Rite Aid / pharmacy hours
The store hours for the Rite Aid Pharmacy on Kiefer Blvd. are misleading. The sign outside the door to the store reads Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm. So are they closed on the weekends?? NO! You have to go to the other side of the front door to see that they close on the weekends at 6pm. Totally confusing and misleading. Who would think that a store within a store would have TWO signs with their hours on them? Not me! PLUS: I called their 24-hour answering recording and it says the closing time is 10pm. Yes, I take medication for my blood pressure, but that didn't happen to be the prescription I was out of. I've been a good customer of theirs for years, but I'm done with them.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.
- Rite Aid Corporation - eye drops