Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA — pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
The new drug was fiber... really???
Surely there is a way to make this more convenient for the customer... who doesn't have time to come back in 20 or 30 minutes. Either stagger your pharmacists so there is no time without one... or use some common sense on what requires a pharmacy consult.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Citrus Heights, CA It seems customer service is a dead item and it is very frustrating for the one who has left work to pick up meds at the pharmacy and then can't because the pharmacist is on lunch break. If you MUST have a half hour without a pharmacist on duty, then print up a time that she will be out to lunch, make it the same time every day, and hand out statements to that effect so people can get acquainted with this plan...
More Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!! 
- Rite Aid Corporation - cashier and pricing not honored as listed on the shelf
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - pharmacy- 
- Rite Aid - discounts