Rite Aid Pharmacy / very angry customer

United States Review updated:

I am extremely unhappy with your pharmacy in woodcrest.I took my script to them they filled it then informed me that there store does not accept MISP so I called the one in perris, ca they told me that because of the transfers I no longer have the refills so they can not do it either.Now I am out of meds and have no refills.Thank you for messing this up. very angry customer.

Ry

Comments

16th of Jun, 2010

To consumer comment...I purchased several cans of Mr. Coffee at a wonderful price $4.99 in May 2010. This is an outstanding flavorful coffee...the best I have tasted. Now I no longer see it on the shelf at my Riteaid store.What happened?
    My Wellness #MK95 235 656 261. Thank you, Marilyn Pruitt, [protected]@aol.com ... (301)622-1984.

16th of Jun, 2010

To consumer Comment Dept: I purchased several cans of Mr Coffee at a wonderful price $4.99 in May 2010 This is an outstanding flavorful coffee...the best I have tasted. Now I no longer see it on the shelf at my Riteaid store. What happened?
    My Wellness #MK 95 235 656 261. Thank you, Marilyn Pruitt, [protected]@aol.com...(301)622-1984.

• El
      30th of Apr, 2011

I had the most horrific experience at Rite Aid in San Diego, Ocean Beach branch. I was very ill with high fever and asked a woman in the pharmacy about cough lozenges. She told me to wait and proceeded to idly moving stuff on the counter and looking at some papers. I couldn't even stand with 103 F temperature, found a plastic container near the wall and set on it continually looking at the woman in the white coat. Then a man came to the window and directed me to isle 18. Isle 18 was quite long and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I came back to the window and asked at least the name of the medicine. All this time there were no customers at the pharmacy except me and yet I felt that those people were not there to help. It was Saturday afternoon, April 16, 2011. I will never ever go to that business again and don't recommend anybody else to do so.

19th of May, 2011

Just because you cannot see other patients doesn't mean the pharmacist isn't taking care of someone else. I know pharmacists have people drop and say they'll be right back as well as calls from a physician's office saying the patient is on there way. Sorry you were so sick but remember looks can be deceiving.