Rite Aid / terrible service

1 Crossville, TN, United States Review updated:

I went to Rite Aid today and I was not pleased with Hayley's service she gave to me. I went to school with her so I know her name. She was really rude to me. She didn't greet me when i came in, I asked her a question and she walked away, then I was ready to check out and it took her ten mins. to get to me, she didn't say sorry for taking so long, matter of fact she didn't say anything to me while I was up there. She didn't tell me my total, if I found what I needed, she just stood there like she owned the place. Plus, she didn't say have a good day either. I hate getting rude service. SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE FIRED. SHE IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT EVERY TIME I GO IN THAT STORE. E MAIL NOT!!!

Comments

• Le
      20th of Jul, 2008

Hmmm... What was your relationship like with her when you were in school? My guess is, not good. And it has carried over. Maybe she has a right to not like you. Maybe you were a bully.

I know if my ex-wife came into my store, I would tell her to shove off. In fact, it is more common than you think. Figure your life out before you start making personal attacks on others.

20th of Mar, 2009

Yes, the service is awful.A cashier decided that a man came before me and told me that she was going to serve him firs, despite the fact that it wasn't true.I am not going to go there anymore .

• Ki
      23rd of Sep, 2010

Sounds like a personal problem to me.