Rite Aid / terrible service
I went to Rite Aid today and I was not pleased with Hayley's service she gave to me. I went to school with her so I know her name. She was really rude to me. She didn't greet me when i came in, I asked her a question and she walked away, then I was ready to check out and it took her ten mins. to get to me, she didn't say sorry for taking so long, matter of fact she didn't say anything to me while I was up there. She didn't tell me my total, if I found what I needed, she just stood there like she owned the place. Plus, she didn't say have a good day either. I hate getting rude service. SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE FIRED. SHE IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT EVERY TIME I GO IN THAT STORE. E MAIL NOT!!!
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.
- Rite Aid Corporation - eye drops