Rite Aid Corporation / rebate scam and loophole
I think the Rite Aid single check rebate is a rip off and it has many loopholes.
Here is why: I made 1 purchases that would qualify for January and 2 purchases February 2009 rebate over the weeks and 3 more on the last week on February 2009.
I entered the receipts as directed from RiteAid.com on several different dates before the submission due date in mid February. (January 2009 submission due date is Feb-23-09, February 2009 is Mar-30-09)
Unaware that the Rite Aid system AUTOMATICALLY requests the checks before submission due dates, which it did on February 20th for BOTH January and February checks. I was no longer able to enter the 3 purchases made on the last week of February 2009. Which is about $15.
I am going to challenge Rite Aid rebate’s department with its 1-888 number.
More Rite Aid Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - &lost& prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - home hearing aid batteries ( rite aid brand)
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - bad judement by manager and cashier at rite aid doylestown in acme shopping center 
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - an employer who is on the cash register on august 16th @ 6.59 pm..