Rite Aid Corporationcustomer service

Was asked if I wanted to donate to charity upon checkout tonight, I replied "no" and chuckled at something my wife was doing right next to me and the cashier actually said to me "well if you think cancer in children is funny" (i didn't even know the charity was about cancer or anything).He was dead serious too.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Westfield, MA

This [censor] should not be working for ANY company in the customer service industry. He's lucky I only told him to "F" OFF and walked out the door.

Never has one person so completely turned me off to ever giving my business to a company again.I'm blown away this guy has a job at Rite Aid.

• Updated by whipcitybanks, Apr 11, 2018

Yeah, what part don't you understand? Are you [censor] or something? You must be the miserable clerk himself. LOL! Go see a doctor buddy! LOL! Loooooser!

• Updated by whipcitybanks, Apr 11, 2018

You post an incredible amount of replies to peoples complaints all over this site cause your a pathetic troll with no life. Your replies make no sense either. Tell your mom i said hi, i'm sure you live in her basement. LOL! Glad i'm not you man.

• Updated by whipcitybanks, Apr 12, 2018

Awwww did i hurt your feelings 9wood?! LOL! 8 replies to me? Now i'm laughing at you and your pathetic life! What a loser LOL! ok, i'll admit it, I was laughing at kids who have cancer. I hate children with cancer, they are just looking for attention but i'm starting to like you. Will you be my boyfriend?

Apr 11, 2018

Comments

•   Apr 16, 2018

People like you really make me question how long humanity will really last. You are a toad.

•   Apr 22, 2018

@9wood Children with cancer are just looking for attention. I hate them. I'm not donating a dime so don't bother asking me . As for you, go back down to your mother's basement and jerk off 9wood. (except that would just be jacking yourself off). I'll be thinking off you later as i'm kicking a puppy. Sorry if I don't respond to your witless remarks anymore sweetie, i actually have a real life but it was fun destroying you for a while! LOL! Have a nice day!