Rhapsody / Cancelling Membership
RHAPSODY monthly unlimited offer is a SCAM and so is their cancellation policy.
RHAPSODY purposely makes it difficult for you to cancel your membership to increase the amount of billings they can make. I consider this service unreputable for this reason. Why would a service not allow you to cancel your membership in the same fashion that it used to start your membership. To start my membership all I had to do was provide my information online and presto I had an online with account that I could cancel my membership at any time. When I did decide to cancel my membership because it was misrepresented as a flat fee for music downloads, which in turn was a flat fee for downloads that you COULD NOT KEEP unless you kept the monthly membership active, I found that the only way to cancel was to wait until their hours of operation and CALL and talk to a representative. This INCONVENIENT method of cancellation of course was not presented when you sign up. The representative by the way could not speak English and I have yet to see my cancellation completed. Since there is nothing more than a phone call, I have no documentation trail to prove of the request so they just keep charging me. I am now having to call my credit card company in order to have the charges refused because they will not stop charging me.
More Rhapsody Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- Rhapsody Music/RN All Access - Rip-Off /Horrible Customer Care 
- [Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody International - napster music online
- Napster / Rhapsody International - napster
- Napster - customer service
- Napster I Rhapsody - Can't cancel through them
- Napster - Overbilled charges