RewardZoneUSA.com / denied walmart gift card after completing survey

1 485 dogwood laneLumberton, TX, United States Review updated:

I have contacted them several times only to receive an automated response every time. This is unreal to me that this is happening. I did exactly what I was supposed to and they said I had to do one more platinum and I did but not until I sent them the receipt showing I had already done two platinum. They just sent another email saying I did not have but one platinum. I am sure the next response will be that I did not get this done within the time limit. I doubt Walmart would be happy that they are doing this and I assure you that I will not stop until I get what I rightfully earned. They send me an email about a Walmart voucher for 250.00 when I actually get to the site to begin it is a hundred dollars instead of 250.00. I guess it makes no sense to me why they lie and cheat when people are gonna do these surveys either way. This is one time I will not just let this go I have provided all the receipts to them showing I did what was expected... I want my $100.00 Walmart voucher...

• Updated by llfs, Feb 17, 2017

I never received the gift card from walmart

Ll
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Feb, 2016

I was supposed to get a $1000 Walmart Gift Card. They keep telling me that they can't see my license and bill so I can't claim my reward. They also said that I didn't attach my license or bill and I know I did. I am seriously considering a lawsuit against RewardZoneUSA.

• Ha
      4th of Mar, 2016

Now I feel a whole lot better about Reward Zone USA. I take back my negative comment because they sent me my $1000 gift card! They are a legitimate business afterall.