Rewards Now / Taking money from card
I must have ticked a box without realising it, somewhere on the internet. Four payments of 15. pounds was taken from a credit card. I did, t know what it was. When I went on the internet I found out it was a discount club. But I had never ever seen the site. I went to the site and had to ask for a pass number. It was the first time this company had posted anything to my E mail. 60 ponds is a lot of money...for nothing.. Please be careful what you tick. It was obvious to the company I had never been on their site and they had never e mailed me. Blind Robbery. I cancelled via e mail and then put an unauthorised letter in to my credit card company.. Never again. I hate shopping online !
More Rewards Now Complaints & Reviews
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - deduction of 19.95 from my account 
- Rewards Now - Scam 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - direct debit of 19.95 for 2 months 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - unauthorized charge 
- crecitscorematters.co.uk/rewardsnow.co.uk - £19.95 taken twice on same day 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - Taken money from my partners account without permission?
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - Illegal deductions from my account 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - illigal withdrawl 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - Fraudulant activity 
- Rewards Now - unauthorised payment