[Resolved] Reward Zone USAnot receiving my $1000.00 amazon gift card incentive

I purchased not one but two incentive bonuses to qualify for the thousand dollar gift card I also answer the three questions correctly and I am not able to collect the gift card please help as now I'm stuck with purchases that I made just to get the incentive gift card from Amazon I have more than qualified and I've done this two times and I'm stuck I am Hoping reward zone USAA will send me my thousand dollar Amazon gift card that I purchased and qualify for

Christine Naone
46-018 kamehameha hwy Suite 205
Kaneohe, HI, 96744
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Aug 05, 2018

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

We only record offers completed in the last 30 days. It can take up to 5 days for offers to record on your status. Please check your incentive status in our system via the link below.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status. If they have not credited after 5 days, please reach out to our customer service team.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello,

Please know that you must complete ten total offers for the incentive - all offers must be different and completed within 20 days of beginning the program.
    If you complete more offers, we will be glad to move you onto the incentive claims process.

Submit further inquiries here:

Ba
Jul 27, 2018

Comments

•   Jul 27, 2018

It’s a scam, dear. You buy products but don’t get the promised Amazon gift card. Common sense says if you spend $100 in product you aren’t going to get $1, 000 back.

• Re
      Aug 05, 2018

@SubSquirrel Please stop disparaging our program via this platform. What you are saying is not true as we offer valuable incentives to consumers for their participation in our program. It is clearly stated on our web pages and in our Terms & Conditions that paid participation is required. It is also made clear that a consumer's registration, completion of our survey, providing information and completing certain promotional offers are the requirements for earning the incentive.

This is all made clear in our program Terms and we ask that consumers always read and understand them before entering into any online promotion. We also ask that those who do not agree with our program Terms do not participate or visit our websites. Consumers may opt-out of email communication by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any solicitation email.

We are not scamming anyone. Our program rewards consumers who properly complete the program requirements up to $100, 000 per month in gift cards and merchandise.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA Customer Service

Aug 10, 2018

@Reward Zone USA Your full of lies. I bought two things to get a 1, 000 dollar amazon card. I purchased the razors paid with debit card, then paid for the Disney movie club and paid 5.00 dollars for three dvds with my debit card. I then went to the original Disney movie club site and it says my email is not valid... so you guys stole money from me and stole movies from my children. My lawyer will be contacting you and now we have to cancel our debit cards in fear of you stealing money from us 😡

• Wa
      Jul 28, 2018

Come on people, read the rules. I bought the products and received a great incentive. I read the rules followed them and received the prize. So many people don't read how it works and then get mad when it doesn't work and cry SCAM. That robs others of getting in on a good thing. No, they are not going to give the prize away for nothing, but all you have to do is educate yourself. I contacted Reward Zone when I had a question and they responded right away. The Reward Zone has a link at the bottom of the page, contact them, they will answer your questions.

•   Aug 10, 2018

@9wood Well i read all the rules. I just finished the 1 silver the 1 gold and the 8 platinum offers. Im waiting for the 1 gold to show up as its the 5th day today and they said give it 5 days. So i can message you back to let you know if this is a scam. So far i only had to spend about 8 dollars to start up certian subscripstions. But again i will let you know whathappens

• Wa
      Jul 28, 2018

Christine, For the Thousand Dollars which I applied for, you have to try/purchase 1 silver, 1 Gold, and 8 Platinum to be eligible for the $1, 000 incentive. I don't like to speak for the company, your situation may be different than mine so please contact Reward Zone yourself. I hope that helps.

•   Jul 30, 2018

wagevie posts glowing praise on the scammers. An employee for sure.

• Re
      Aug 05, 2018

@SubSquirrel This person does not work for us. They have simply followed the guidelines for participation.

•   Aug 10, 2018

@Reward Zone USA Isn’t it interesting how this person raves about you in each complaint but are the only one who gives praise? Other sites have complaint after complaint and no one sticks up from your company.

•   Aug 10, 2018

@SubSquirrel Hey i finished all the offers for a 1000 incentive i can let u know soon if they don't see it through. 1 silver 1 gold and 8 platinum done by me with proofs. Spent around 8 dollars in the process. Ill let you knowwhat happens. Waiting for my gold offer to show up onthe records to claim the incentive.

•   Aug 10, 2018

@Christine Morales16 $8? From what I read, offers were priced higher for each item, let alone ten in total. Now, I’d spend $80 to get $1, 000! But most offers weren’t of use to me or were long- term.

If I get that offer again, I’ll look with an open mind. $8 I can afford if I get the promised gift card. $1, 000 at Walmart sounds impossible but I can do it easily. I can spend $100 easily on sheets alone! CDs, new iPad and accessories, dozen pair of socks, etc. Lots of little things that add up, too.

But I’ll not count chickens before they hatch

•   Aug 11, 2018

@SubSquirrel Yea a subscription to amora coffee get charge 1.00 to start that. A subscription to the disney books was also 1.00. A subscription to your score and more was 1.00 but i think they suppose to return that. Also disney movies was 5.97. So 9 bucks But one of the offers i did for a game wasnt showing up so i did a subscription to harlequin books for a dollar that one showed up. Currently i have everything showing up except my 1 gold offer. I have emailed them about that. Hoping to see it by monday. Thatwould be the 6th buisnessday since i completed it. I hate theydont answer calls. And im trying to wait oncanceling anything till iclaim thecard. I likethe coffee might keepthat one. But yea since i did complete the number ofoffers stated imhoping they don't come at me with any kind of bs. Thatgold offer imwaiting on i made sure i was on thegold page whenselected so itbetter come asgold.

•   Aug 11, 2018

@Christine Morales16 Disney is $1 but don’t you consent to buy three or four items that cost $30 each in a year? Something like that where you pay $30 but it’s sold everywhere for $9.99?

•   Aug 11, 2018

@SubSquirrel Definitely not saying canceling and all that wont be a headache but if you keep track and if they actually give the gift card you'd still have a profit. They just need to give the gift card as promised other wise yea this whole thing is bs lol.

•   Aug 11, 2018

@SubSquirrel Actually my mistake i reviewed it. You can return the initial 3 welcome movies and get the shipping back as long as its within 10 days of receiving the movies and you notify them you want to cancel. so some hassle with no cost to you if you do it in the time frame.

•   Aug 11, 2018

You have 2 years to buy 5 movies starting at 19.95. Anytime u order 1 movie at 19.95 u can also order additional movies at 1.50 per movie. If you dont buy the 5 movies you basically just pay thefull price on the first 3 movies they sent you and can just be done with it and cancel. If you buy 1 movie at full price and then movies at a discount and dont get the other full priced movies then you would pay the fullprice on however many movies you ordered at the discounted price. So push come to shove u pay full price for 3 movies. Or you return themoviesand just lose shipping and handling. So return and pay shipping or pay for 3 movies thats what that one comes down to.

•   Aug 11, 2018

That’s just one product. You have to buy ten. Another thread just posted claiming they didn’t get their card. The fine print is there but if you return items, you aren’t fulfilling your end of the deal. Five movies at $25 on average plus $1 and shipping is around $154. Ten companies at $150 each ... .$1, 000 gift card doesn’t sound that great, huh?

That’s why I plan to read carefully and add it all up. For $8.99/month I can download unlimited movies from Netflix. This is legitimate but in the final stages, is it a bargain or not?

•   Aug 12, 2018

But not all of the offers require purchases. Two were signing up to survery sites for free. 2 were completing games to a certian level. I did 3 2 showed up completed. 1was signing up for apple music which has 3 months of a trial and u can cancel within the time frame free of charge. Abc mouse was 1 dollar can cancel in the month just lose 1 dollar. And again with the movies once they come you can send them back for a full refund including shipping. Within the time frame. So as far as i see it the offers aren't impossible to complete and reverse. But it all does fall down to the one point of will the card be given. And most complaints on here are from people who didnt even complete the offers needed. Trust me. Being someone who has actually completed all of the offers asked for if i don't recieve the card i will ad my bad review and they wont be able to stick that message of you have to complete 1 gold 1 silver and 8 platinum on me. Cause its been done. So ill see for a fact how full of it or not the company is thats for sure.