[Resolved] Reward Zone USA / $1000 amazon gift card

Palo Alto, CA, United States Review updated:

I find this quite ridiculous that I'm this website complaining about this specific problem. I was told that if I completed one silver/gold offer and eight platinum offers that I would be rewarded with a $1000 Amazon Gift Card. I have reclaimed my incentive time and time again, but still have not heard back from these people. Also, I've emailed them and even called them! And still they have not reached back out to me. I have informed them that I have the evidence and proof that they would need to make sure that my claims are legit. I don't know why or have any clue as to why they have not reached out to me yet and why I have not been able to obtain my reward. I hope this catches there attention and make them realize that I am still waiting on their response. I've heard good things about them so far and have had people I know get their rewards that they were promised; I just hope that the same applies and will happen for me. Please if anyone from Rewards Zone USA or is familiar with this company; please respond and contact me ASAP!

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Aug 05, 2018

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

We only record offers completed in the last 30 days. It can take up to 5 days for offers to record on your status. Please check your incentive status in our system via the link below.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status. If they have not credited after 5 days, please reach out to our customer service team.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.

RewardZone USA

Af
Dec 12, 2017

Comments

• Te
      6th of Mar, 2018

Did you ever get your card?

• Da
      6th of Nov, 2018

I never received anything over the three years I've been doing them, this is false advertisement and a waste of time.

• So
      18th of Apr, 2019

@Dayna baer That's a bunch of BS IF YOU ASK ME THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND SAY THE HELL TO YOU 😤 IV DONE TOO MINE OF THESE OFFERS AND NOT GOTTEN ONE REPLY OR PHONE CALL TO ME SO THERE FOR I SAY THE HELL TI U TOO GOOD DAY!!!