[Resolved] Reward Zone USA$1000 walmart card

Z

I completed all incentives for this reward. Tried repeatedly to contact company, with no replies, whatsoever. Now I've got all these subscriptions to products that I don't really need. I don't know whether to immediately cancel them or wait, hopefully, for a reply from rewardzoneusa. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. I've seen some people say they get the cards, and then there are those that don't.
I just don't know what to do or how to proceed.

RESOLVED

• Updated by zakary213 · Jan 19, 2017

I am happy to report that I did finally receive my reward card in the amount of $1000.
    it did take a while, and a lot of back and forth communication, but in the end the wait was worth it.
    I have only good things to say about their director of compliance. he was always courteous, and prompt in his communications with me.
    I would definitely recommend rewardzoneusa to anyone who has the time and patience to fullfill all terms and conditions of this program.
    I admit rhat I was at first sceptical of rewardzoneusa, but now that all issues have been resolved, given the chance to do this again, I wouldn't hesitate.

• Reward Zone USA's response · Oct 17, 2018

Hello,

Please know that you must complete ten total offers for the incentive - all offers must be different and completed within 20 days of beginning the program.
    If you complete more offers, we will be glad to move you onto the incentive claims process.

Submit further inquiries here:

RewardZone USA

RewardZone USA, LLC Jan 19, 2017

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC.
    We see that you have qualified for the required number of sponsored offers. We have received all of your claim paperwork and have issued your prize. We see that you have received your gift card and it has been activated and loaded with your $1, 000.00 prize amount.
    This is not a scam. We hope you're enjoying your prize money.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA, LLC Customer Service

• Ca
    Cathy Cawley May 08, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC I'm sorry I haven't received a gift card can someone help me thank you

Kathy Adcock Oct 18, 2017

@RewardZone USA, LLC Hello my name is kathy Adcock I won the gift card give away doing servays online. I have a clam code for one of the gift cards I won.had to pay for it with a credit card.but haven't received any one of them.but The clam number is. 15013112554081808860-wa.

• So
    Soul and rebel Apr 13, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC No he recibido nothing, de lo que dicen de regalos gift, piensa que me estafaron only????????

Reward Zone USA Aug 05, 2018

@Cathy Cawley Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

We only record offers completed in the last 30 days. It can take up to 5 days for offers to record on your status. Please check your incentive status in our system via the link below.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status. If they have not credited after 5 days, please reach out to our customer service team.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.

RewardZone USA

• Cu
    CuriousGeorge361 Aug 12, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC I never received my card I did this multiple times and am yet to receive my card is this a scam or what?

• Dj
    djtymec Aug 29, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC I emailed this company and did what i was suppose to do and they tell me they have no record of what i have done. This is to me a scam because i bought my the disney videos and did other incentives and they still tell me i didn't do what i was supposed too. NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

Karla Danielle Pena Sep 25, 2018

@Reward Zone USA @rewardzone USA I completed the three tasks and have not gotten any confirmation for my $1000 gift card. What else do I need to do?

Ronee McCurdy Dec 07, 2018

@Reward Zone USA I applied for three cards, 2 $1, ooo Visa gift cards and 1 Walmart gift card about a week ago, is there any way someone could please tell me when they will come in?

Ronee McCurdy Dec 07, 2018

@Ronee McCurdy I have been waiting 2 weeks nearly, I'm not mad or upset, just simply concerned on whether or not I will get what I was promised. You can contact me here @[email protected]

@Ronee McCurdy the walmart gift card is worth 500$

• St
    Stpothescames Dec 25, 2018

@CuriousGeorge361 I also intered over 19 times. No rewards. Then looked up this reward site. It claims it's a scams *t's doing this to gane ppl's private online information. Please take steps to & prove your lelegit! I know no one who've got what you've promised?

• Iv
    Iva biggin Aug 04, 2019

@Reward Zone USA I got 3 texts from you in 3 days saing I purchased from someone. I did not
    I replied to the texts im not interested stop textinh mr. who can I speak to so yoy will stop annoying me the phone numbers have no voice mail. also im on the do not call list. I have that for a reason also. I was on line doing research I get a fucking pop up from you scumbags wwat gives you the right to pull this shit??? so stop all your fucking shit leave me alone. you cocksuckee

Sheila Gazlay Aug 14, 2019

@RewardZone USA, LLC If it's not a scam, why won't you respond to anyone? I've contacted you three times via your website. My name is Sheila and my post is down at the very bottom. Go ahead and take a look and tell me what you think.

• Ca
    Cathy Cawley May 08, 2017

I am a single mother on disibilty for I am a cancer patient and I heard that if you take these servays and buy things pay for shipping on the free triles that you will get a Walmart card well I have done this over and over and all I did was spent money I could have bought things we needed clothes food ect if anyone can please be my hero and let me in on whatever has happened the lose will be hard but I will greatly appreciate it thanks for your time Catherine baker
    [email protected]
    1928 Kings grant Dr
    Augusta Ga

• Te
    Tenec Rogers Jul 24, 2017

I agree with you. I have completed several reward offers and I haven't heard from anyone yet about any of them.

jonalyngonzales Jul 30, 2017

Wal-Mart is a ripoff

• Gr
    Gregory Bobbitt Jr. Aug 29, 2017

I have no idea because no one will communicate, it immediately makes me feel like this is a scam. I have called, I have emailed three or four times and the only response I get is a generic reply telling me the rules. I already know the rules I completed all of the required fields and non of it shows in my dashboard. I have even mailed hard copies of all the receipt into them and nothing. This is a scam and I fell for it. I will spend any and all time I have online warning everyone to stay away from Reward Zone USA, I will do everything I can to warn as many people as I can to help keep them for falling for the same crap I did!!!

Lakesha Smith Sep 07, 2017

I participated in this & congratulations popped into my phone while i was on pch & said they were doing this for the labor day holiday i did the survey that they asked me to complete & the offer as well & it said a $1000 walmart gift card was reserved for me, i never received a walmart card at all & want to know will i actually get one or have i been scamed.

Lakesha Smith Sep 07, 2017

I completedd aug. 16 2017 the survey & it said one offer which i still have in my phone that took money from card

• Cw
    cwish66 Oct 28, 2017

I completed an offer several times in the silver and gold brackets and have never got it to even load to the field of platnum I purchased phonics for my son and hoped to make my families Christmas better. I will be up in AM to call and find out why it seems they keep promising to pay out and it seems from responses I'm reading it seldom happens and who's to say the positive ones are actually customers and not employees writing the positive reviews

• Lu
    Lungcom11 Jul 17, 2018

@cwish66 Read the terms and condition. It tells you exactly what to do.

I have gotten paid. I even helped 2 friends doing it and they got paid. But they wouldn't have gotten paid if I was not there due to them not reading the terms and conditions. It tells you exactly what to do when certain things happen.
    Did you at least go to CHECK STATUS to see which offers had show up as COMPLETED ??? If not, the terms and condition tells you what to do.

Reward Zone USA Aug 05, 2018

@Lungcom11 Thank you for clarifying this for our consumers.

Regards,
    RewardZone USA Customer Service

Karla Danielle Pena Sep 25, 2018

@Lungcom11 I checked my status and it shows I completed the required 2 platinum, 1 gold, and 1 silver. So I just wait now?

• He
    [email protected] Jan 01, 2018

I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE SURVEYS ARE SCAMS AND ARE SET UP TO STEAL FROM THE WORKING PEOPLE

• Lu
    Lungcom11 Jul 17, 2018

@[email protected] The rewardzone are legit. But the offers that one needs to complete in order to get the $1000 gift card...let's just say it might be somewhat true that some of them are quite shady.
    This is the reason why it is best to complete the offers using a reloadable debit card.

• Lc
    lcq101 Jan 04, 2018

I want my 1000 prepaid card dammit Emil Childress [email protected] and [email protected]

• He
    [email protected] Jan 06, 2018

I STILL WANT MY WALMART GIFT CARD

Marcial U morales Jan 09, 2018

When do I get my reward card?

Marcial U morales Jan 09, 2018

People need to have patience and believe in God

Marcial U morales Jan 09, 2018

Can't wait to get my walmart gift card

• Al
    Allnamesrtaken Feb 05, 2018

I spent hours two nights ago choosing offers; 1 silver, 1 gold and then started on the Platinum - 7 out of the eight but the FreeScoreClick did not show up and two of the platinum offers I claimed show as another silver and gold. Repeated
    submissions on the Contact page have not changed the status of the extra, wrong silver and gold back to platinum. I just canceled the FreeScore one since it didn’t show up anyway. Beginning to think this should be reported as a scam.

Matthew Daggett Feb 06, 2020

@Allnamesrtaken You should check out this link:

It lists all of the offers and deals, and what’s needed to get credit for it. Some offers are listed in all the categories, but have different requirements for each category.

• JeffreyHartley1 Feb 20, 2018

I won 2 1000 wall mart gift cards 2 Amazon 1000 gift cards your asking for pictures I have docs. [email protected]

Pay up Talley and pay. [email protected]

• JeffreyHartley1 Feb 20, 2018

Rewardzone numerous 1000 gift cards look it up my lawyers have [email protected]

• Pa
    Paige Crawford Mar 02, 2018

After reading the complaints concerning the "rewards " confirmed my suspicions that this is not legitimate. I get emails daily, even after I unsubscribed, stating I will get a 1000.00 gift card if I fill out the survey then complete the offers. I have completed the silver offer on two different occasions and I was not directed to another page to continue. It is misleading to tell people that if they fill out their surveys that they will be compensated and that it is free. This is false advertising and this company needs to be stopped.

• Sw
    SwaggyRequis05 Apr 07, 2018

I love this

-Requis

• Sw
    SwaggyRequis05 Apr 07, 2018

Yoyo its ya boy Requis coming in to let you know i just copped my 1000 dollar arby's gift card. Shoutout to these homies for hitting ya boy up.

Requis out *mic drop*

• Ti
    Tiara93 Apr 09, 2018

This is not a scam you have to be organized about the process. You complete the rewards. At the bottom of the offer page you can normally find incentive status. Make sure everything reported as success for the tiered prize you want. Read fine print each tier requires you to complete so many things. Once completed there is a form to complete on the site. You then receive a email. Always check spam mine got lost. Complete the verification process send in within 30 days. Got an email 4 days after sending asking me to choose my physical or virtual 1000 visa card. Its not a scam.

NancyLix Nov 17, 2018

@Tiara93 mine took longer - but I kept emailing them
    I did get my 1000 too with the mailing fee deducted.

• Iv
    Iva biggin Aug 04, 2019

@Tiara93 What gives them the right to text me????i dont want their rewards im not buying something i dont need or want for a gift card. I replied stop texting me . also i got phone calls im on the no call list but they contnue to call. What do you have ti say about that??

Angel Malloy Apr 20, 2018

I have been filling out these offers to get a 1000 walmart card. getting offers and subscriptions that I do not want. I was finishing the platnium offers and now cannot access the site!, I first thought it was my desktop that wont go to the site and then went to my phone, where I usually connect through the return to rewardzusa link. when the link would not connect I got worried and then found this site, where I see that I am not the only one who have been scammed!! got dammit!!!. so yes!! do not believe this [censor], it is a scam. the next morning I went to my bank and stopped all ach payments and everything coming from the account. note: I suggest when using the internet, never use your real bank account, set up an account to be used just for the internet! that way you are in control of what happens and when [censor] goes bad, like this you wont be that bad off. hope this helps!

• Cl
    Claire Swankie Jun 08, 2018

Wish I had read this before I bothered. I completed a silver offer signing up for readily and completed a game up to level 7 but was unable to claim. Disappointing and very misleading. If something is too good to be true...

• Di
    Disgruntled Sailor Jun 26, 2018

I'm disappointed. I got to the page to claim my $200 Gift Card and after putting in for the free tea offer it wouldn't allow me to go passed the page to claim it. I wish I would've seen this page before, but then again I hope the tea arrives and is delicious. No respect to Reward Zone USA. No honor. No bueno. Should be ashamed.

• SubSquirrel Aug 05, 2018

You have to spend $100 then hope what you bought is legit. Then wait five months and hopefully get a gift card Yet I see thousands of complaints of a scam and the same few people post it’s legit.

Send me $1, 000 gift card for Walmart. I’ll post I received it all over the Internet under different usernames. I’ll post on Facebook how legit it is. I’ll put up a website showing the gift card, vouching for the legitimacy. I’ll use the website in my signature on dozens of forums. You’ll get so many people taking the surveys that you’ll run out of gift cards.

Oh, I’m on SSDI and can’t afford to buy anything. But that’s our secret.

Lauren Uhlberg Sep 13, 2018

I visited a website which required subscription to this one, and now I keep getting push notifications that I "won" gift cards, but only if I pay for subscriptions to third parties that are known by BBB to steal money.

• Am
    AmberTiania Sep 17, 2018

@RewardZone USA, LLC I have completed all of the required surveys, paid for required amount of subscriptions, and I still have not received my gift card. Then your office tells me that I have to mail in the notarized when I have an email that clearly states I can fax all required documentation. I want my gift card. This is a scam! DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY rewardzoneusa.com

Amber [email protected]

• Am
    AmberTiania Sep 17, 2018

@AmberTiania The email was sent to me at 4:20pm and it was impossible to get a postmarked envelope at that point. @RewardZone USA, LLC

NancyLix Oct 30, 2018

My card has not come. I have had feedback saying that I did complete and am eligible but am ready to start cancelling these things if I do not get something back soon. If in fact this is legitimate, after following all the directions - my reward should be in the mail. I email weekly and last week they said it had not come this week I have not yet got a reply.
    When and if I get a card in the mail I will update this but until there is some follow through on their end I am not a happy camper.
    yes I figured this was a scam but I have a niece and friends children who can use the books and disney movies as gifts
    It is not a complete loss signing up for these offers but I do not have the money to keep going if I do not get the card promised.
    Maybe there should be a better way to give your people feed back if we have limits on time so should you rewardzone otherwise the idea that you are a scam site will keep perpetuating as truth.

NancyLix Nov 17, 2018

@NancyLix my card came yesterday it took 4 days to mail it to me as I opted into plastic not virtual.
    so I paid a small fee which was deducted from the reward value and have already used it twice.
    the only drawback is it has to be used within 6 months. And I now cannot do this again for two years.
    it was an easy to earn - but must follow through I emailed back and forth a lot - as am a skeptic and do not trust easily
    so those of you who do not get your reward - stay on top of it and fill in all paperwork they request - it was worth it to me.

Rebecca A Cooper-Brown Nov 14, 2018

I'm poor and don't own a credit card or debit card.. To say I have won a reward for free then making buy something to recieve it is sorry.. I can't afford to purchase.. I did some research and found out it's against federal law for a corporation to make you purchase something to recieve a prize.. The reason why this rewards USA is continuing is due to that people have not organized a law suit to make them stop manipulating individuals in a force to buy situation. I could use the $1000 gift card. Not to shop at the mall, but to feed myself.. At one point I cried..

• Lg
    LG. Bonilla Dec 30, 2018

The photo says it all .
    I completed 3 of the silver deals
    ebates Free
    my3creditscores : paid
    Amora coffee : paid

All I needed was 1.
    When I close this site my points will be gone and no Walmart card worth $1000.00
    I still have proof on my credit cards .

SheilaVG Aug 14, 2019

I'm working on a smaller reward and have contacted them through the site several times because I need to "unlock one more reward." I apparently need to do one reward in the platinum category. Further, I am being instructed to do one in the silver category; I have done two actually in that category and they've even been verified. I'm not asking for much when I email them, I just want to be able to move on to the next category so I might be able to get the reward. Next thing I'll do I guess is refer it to my lawyer-unless I find a phone number.

Sheila Gazlay Aug 14, 2019

Make sure your JAVA is enabled and the site is not blocked. I did this and resent a message and got an actual confirmation page!!!

Sheila Gazlay Sep 19, 2019

The site is gone now. Reporting to FCC.

• Da
    Dark Side Luke Jan 13, 2020

It's a scam. They are con artists. They make you think you "won" something with their initial pop-up ad, but in reality, they are selling you stuff, and merely offering an incentive for you to buy things. You aren't winners. You are marks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices