[Resolved] revitalize in turkey / dangerous surgery

1 izmir, Turkey Review updated:

After having liposuction, tummy tuck and arm lift my tummy became infected with bacteria. After staying at the hospital in Izmir I was sent to their Villa but was left feeling very weak.After 10 days I returned home to the Uk, but collapsed at Istanbul Airport and had to be wheeled to my connecting flight to the Uk.After arriving in the UK I spent the next 2 weeks in Frenchay Hospital Bristol UK because my tummy was seriously infected (see photos).They put me on penicillan and other medications to kill the infection.I then had to have 2 more operations.The first was to clean my tummy out as it was creating puss.The second was to have a skin graft from my leg to repair the tummy tuck wound.

I have requested that the hospital return my money for the infections I suffered but they have refused.

• Resolution statement

They called me and offered all required medical assistance and helped me to sort out my problem which has been caused by unexperienced staff at NHS hospitals.

Me
Apr 11, 2014

Comments

5th of Dec, 2017

The Resolution Statement clearly is not written by the complainant.

• St
      30th of May, 2018

I had Breast enlargement & uplift at RevitalizeINturkey & everything was fine until they were completely healed, I’ve been left with what look like scars from a horror movie & they wouldn’t do anything about it, even started ignoring my messages after a week or so. I wish I chose to save a bit more and have my surgery in the uk.

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2018

@stx89 Hi have they not offered any alternative treatment ? Have they still not responded ? I’ve also had a bad experience with them and I’m being ignored

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2018

@Cal123 Hi, Me tool. I had a face lift and although it was an improvement it certainly wasn't as good as it should have been. After a few months there was loosening of the skin under my chin and around my neck. I sent them pics and was fobbed off with, 'you should put weight on to make it firm'. Load of rubbish. They also ignored me after a while. Disappointed on the whole. I also wish I'd have saved more and had it done in the UK.