Restaurant.com / Fraudulent/deceptive ways
I bought 4 gift certificates worth 25$ each at restaurant.com valid only online through mrsfields.com. It was on a sunday, so I couldn't inquire either of them (restaurant.com or mrsfields.com) about the expiry and the minimum order. I came to know about the fraud after I bought the mrsfilds.com certificates that I need to purchase a minimum of 75 dollars (excluding shipping charges) and can use only one coupon for redemption at checkout. so, I need to pay 50 dollars from my pocket everytime I make a purchase. Buyers, be aware.
More Restaurant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Restaurant.com - This company is a scam! 
- Restaurant.com - Scam and unauthorized charges! 
- Restaurant.com - Huge Scam - Stay Away 
- Restaurant.com - Hidden expenses & restaurant denies coupon 
- Restaurant.com - Consumer Fraud 
- Restaurant.com - the no cancel policy sucks!
- Restaurant.com - exchanged certificates disappeared from my account 
- Restaurant.com - mesa
- Restaurant.com - the actual site itself
- Restaurant.com - restaurants not accepting certificates