Restaurant.com / Huge Scam - Stay Away
This is a huge scam. Don't buy anything "certificates" from this website. They are not certificates, they are "coupons". You can only use ONE coupon per month per purchase and each purchase has to be a certain amount. I didn't find out the ONE coupon per month per purchase policy until after the purchase was made. The term of the coupon can only be accessed by viewing/printing the coupon after you've already made the purchase. The company has a NO REFUND policy and you only find out after the fact as well.
Basically, if restaurant.com is a legitimate company, they would have some sort of refund policy if it's not a 30 day refund policy, how about 1 week or 1 day refund policy?
Their customer service is very bad. They still have not reply to my cancelling email request (which I already know what they're going to say). Their 2 phone numbers listed on the website were busy. It took me over an hour of redialing both numbers to get through and they basically told me that I should have read the fine print in the TERMS link, which is at the bottom of the website.
Bottom line, restaurant.com a huge scam. Don't do business with them. They are NOT selling "certificates". They are selling coupons which you can find from the local newspapers.
More Restaurant.com Complaints & Reviews
- Restaurant.com - This company is a scam! 
- Restaurant.com - Scam and unauthorized charges! 
- Restaurant.com - Hidden expenses & restaurant denies coupon 
- Restaurant.com - Consumer Fraud 
- Restaurant.com - buyer bewart 
- Restaurant.com - the no cancel policy sucks!
- Restaurant.com - exchanged certificates disappeared from my account 
- Restaurant.com - mesa
- Restaurant.com - the actual site itself
- Restaurant.com - restaurants not accepting certificates