Res v Max / did not order product
I have 2 charges on my credit card for $.99 each. I have been calling for days to tell them that I did not order this product & to cancel before they begin charging my credit card for complete orders. There are 3 phone numbers, 2 on my credit card bill & one on he pamphlet inside the box. When I call any of these numbers, I get a recording that states the boxes are full, therefore not allowing me to speak to a consultant.
I, like so many others are disgusted with this company...What a scam!
More Res v Max Complaints & Reviews
- Res v Max - scam 
- Res v Max - charged my credit card 
- Res v Max - SCAM SCAM SCAM 
- Res v Max - General scam/phone & billing
- Res v Max - scam - unauthorized credit card charges
- Res v Max - Internet Scam
- Res v Max - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Res v Max - No shipments, $260 Charges on Credit Card 
- Res v Max - ordered free trial got charged for full month