Republic Tobacco L. P. / BAD Quality

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I have been using your "Gambler Light" for about 3 years now and have noticed in the last few months the quality has gone to the dogs.Where I used to get about 2 cartons of cigarettes per bag, I now have to push it to get ONE.WAY TOO MANY stems, dust, lint and who knows what else.PLEASE, improve your quality control.

More Republic Tobacco L. P. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2009

i have 30+tube's left over from 1bag this really isn't saving me much money, and then if u bring in the quality into it.not really worth it at all!!!

11th of Jun, 2009

Trying the new Tube Cut tobacco, I have found that its still to wet. Have to open the bag and let the moisture dissapate before I can make any. It clogs the machine, wont go all the way in the tube, and no I'm not using to much tobacco.

• Ke
      16th of Jun, 2009

I have bought Menthol and there is a lack of the menthol why spend the money on this product if your NOT getting what you payed for??? There is NO born on DATE so when people SELL it your gambling if your going to get OLDbad tastein Menthol ill spend the extra buck and you will lose yet another customer then soon the people who work for you will be out of a job cause NO one will buy the crap your trying to say is good< they hav NO faith in your words... rippart@yahoo.com

• Ks
      14th of Oct, 2010

I agree with Kev's comment. Stale non-menthol tasting menthol tobacco. So not worth the money...don't waste your time with this product.

• Ju
      29th of Jan, 2016

I can't use half of the bag because it is so dried out, it makes my cigarettes fall apart (lose the tobacco). Is there nothing You people can do to make better quality tobacco?

• He
      24th of May, 2016

I'm new to rolling, however I think I have a grasp on it now. My first bag of tobacco was Premier Menthol Cigarette Tobacco...Great stuff!! Good menthol taste and the quality of the tobacco is good. Ran out of the Premier so I bought a small pouch of the Gambler Tube Cut Menthol Cigarette Tobacco, which is distributed by Republic Tobacco L.P.. So disappointed...horrible product. Super dry and stale. Hardly any menthol taste. Doesn't roll well at all. The bag says Guaranteed Fresh, however the website listed on the bag is non-accessible (states it is under maintenance). I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Ta
      6th of Jul, 2018

On July 3rd of 2018 I purchased a 1 1/2 oz bag of tube cut menthol cigarette tobacco and on July 5th of 2018 I rolled up some of that tobacco in the tubes that I purchased and I smoked 1. It was the stalest cigarette I have had since the time I smoked a cigarette that sat in the jail personal belongings for 7 months. On the package it says Freshness Guaranteed, how do you Guarantee the freshness? Am I suppose to go back to the Indian Smoke Colony where I purchased this tobacco, or do you take care of it here somehow? What am I suppose to do? This is how I smoke my cigarettes each and every month cause I am on a fixed Social Security Income and it doesnt allow me for mistakes such as this one, so now I am stuck smoking stale tobacco for a month! My name is Tammi Nishimoto and I live in Reno, Nevada where there is nothing to do but drink, smoke and gamble! I smoke but that is all! Your tobacco makes me want to give up smoking too now!