Replicahause / scam

Stay away from replicahouse.com and Alicia Jenson. Bought a 550USD Hublot watch from them, paid with my card and got shortly after a tracking number. After about couple of weeks got a message that they would be resending my watch since the customs had confiscated the first one. Then nothing. After several e-mails to Alicia Jenson, it became obvious that there would be no second shipment and they had taken my money run.

My close relative works for an international online fraud prevention unit and he has taken on my case. A criminal complaint is being filed in Sweden, Thailand and possibly two other locations that are linked to this ongoing scam. The goal is simply to apprehend this "Alicia & co" as quickly as possible and to close down this scam. There is reason to believe that this Alicia Jenson is a name used by several people at their end when communicating with their victims.

It is amazing how long these type of scam artists can stay online without interference by the authorities. I will let all interested parties know as soon as there is some further development.

My advise to all of you is not to buy these type of products online. Even if you receive the product it is very often of low quality and nothing like described.

Tr

Comments

• Ru
      26th of Jun, 2012

Hello
    Same Thing happened to me.
    I want to prosecute them.
    Can you help please?