rentalcars.com / double fee when at counter to pick up car
The rentalcars.com company is a web based company from Manchester. However, the company from which I got the car in Bologna, Italy, Goldcar, might be based somewhere else. The complaint was that the actual price of the rental doubled at the counter when picking up the car in Bologna, and the explanation was so vague that the scam did not actual hit until returning home looking at the bill of the rental. I tried to get in touch with rentalcars.com but obviously they did not respond with a complaint procedure in place. They got the money and ran. Stay away from either of these companies: rentalcars.com and goldcar. You will be fleeced.
More rentalcars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com 
- rentalcars.com - no refund 
- rentalcars.com - cancellation procedure
- rentalcars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost 
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - i had to pay for their mistakes! 
- rentalcars.com - unagreed charges and unethical procedures
- rentalcars.com - I rented a car and they cancelled my reservation
- rentalcars.com - having to pay foreign fee on credit card payments
- rentalcars.com - rental at green motion in orlando florida
- rentalcars.com - one way fee charge where rentalcars website stated "no one way fee te be paid"